Arts & Entertainment
The arts are not only taught at Stanford, they are also enjoyed, performed, and attended by large numbers of the Stanford and surrounding communities.
The Cantor Arts Center features a wide-range of collections, exhibitions, and programs that engage over 150,000 annual visitors. Stanford Lively Arts sponsors almost 50 performances each year, bringing musicians, dancers, and artists to campus. Over 100 different student art organizations flourish at Stanford.
Studying the Arts
Have questions about studying the arts at Stanford? Get in touch with student services coordinators from the following departments:
- Music at Stanford
- Stanford Arts (Art History, Art Practice, Film & Media Studies, Design)
- Stanford Arts Institute
- Theater & Performance Studies (Drama, Dance)
- Also be sure to check out the in-depth guide to studying and practicing the arts at Stanford.
Arts-related activities, organizations, and programs
Browse the websites below to learn about Stanford's many arts-related activities, organizations, and programs:
- Arts Events Calendar
- Cantor Arts Center
- Anderson Collection
- Department of Art & Art History Galleries
- Music at Stanford: Concert Calendar
- Stanford Art Spaces
- Stanford Dance
- Stanford Film Society
- Stanford Live